- Groundwater Monitoring has several benefits:
- Helps us to determine annual and long-term changes of groundwater in storage
- Estimate recharge rates
- Determine the direction and gradient of groundwater flow
- Identify areas that may require special protection e.g. nitrate vulnerable areas
- Identify groundwater pollution and begin clean up
- Observe the effects of climate change and man’s activities on our groundwater
- Groundwater Monitoring Benefits in Construction Industries
By carefully monitoring groundwater during construction work it is possible to minimise the effect of works and ensure that groundwater supplies are not polluted. If pollution occurs it also ensures that companies are aware and that work can be undertaken to rectify and prevent further pollution.
For more information please browse our services.